I had a dull teenage, there is nothing I can remember much during that age. I wished if I could become the star goalkeeper of my school’s handball team only to be replaced at the last moment. I was shy and yet I was so mischievous that I was pain in the ass of every teacher in my school. Someone I grew up from my teenage and became an adult(?) now that I look back I wish I could have don’t certain things at that time that could have shaped me in a better way than what I am today.
Here is a letter to the 16 year old me
1. First Trekking – Go do your first trekking or you wont be doing your first one until you are 23.
2. Learned Guitar – Something that has yet not happened only because I missed my chance back them.
3. Better painting – Don’t stop sketching, you’ll slowly become good at it.
4. Be calm – Let other people live their life, don’t destroy your relationships because of that.
5. Eat better – You need to gain a few pounds just for the future.
6. You don’t need to be good to everyone – You are not responsible for making everyone happy.
7. Learn to say no – You need to learn how to say no to people rather than worrying about not pleasing everyone. You’ll end up disappointing others anyways.
8. Be nice to your mom – Just saying
9. Buy a good camera – Start saving money for a new and a better camera otherwise it will be too late to buy your first one that is not from a flee market.
10. Save money – Because you need to.
11. Exercise – Running is necessary for your build and stamina in future, it will only help you.
12. Propose her – You are 16 so what, go propose her while it is time or your best friend will.
13. Read more books – You need to start reading or it will be too late to start a collection.
14. Learn to write better
15. Don’t throw those comic books away – They are going to be vintage in next 10 years, you don’t know what are you going to miss.